What Is Technical SEO
The term Technical SEO indicates all the techniques used to fix issues that are related with the Website’s infrastructure. It’s not absolutely connected with the content of the page but might include Speed factors or Coding elements.
Usual Technical SEO fixes are:
- Missing Alt texts from images
- Multiple H1 tags inside a Page
- 301 Redirects
- 404 Page not found issues
- Meta description tag missing or empty (not indexable)
- Meta description too short
- Meta Description too long
- Title too long
- Title too short
It is very common people make a website and they really take care the looks and the functionality, but there comes a point when they will ask for high Search Engines ranks. Then it is the time to analyze the website using one of the dominant Analytics tools like SemRush, Ahrefs only to find the website is full of errors.
At this point of the Project, the website might involve hundreds or even thousands of pages. It is impossible to realistically manage all this work manually. This is where a technical person need to enter.
By using the Analysis results as a guide, i will be able to solve issues one by one and make your Website shine on search engines.
Contact me for a free quote:
Technical SEO best practices
To solve all the above problems i will be using a mixture of manual and automated techniques. Key to this work is to know what you are doing. Dealing with several Projects i have collected a toolbox of tips and techniques that make the task manageable, even for very big websites.
Websites with hundreds or thousands of pages will have to be treated with care.
- I will always get a backup
- I will always work on a staging environment
- Several measurements need to be performed every time a fix is performed in order to verify the work is successful.
- I always work based on the Data i get from the Measurement Software. There are no generic solutions here things must be addressed carefully and one-by-one.
I will always start by Optimizing for Performance. I am using both GTMetrix and Google Page Speed Insights tools.
Both of these tools actually indicate all these resources that for some reason delay the loading of the Website. Most common are:
- Initial Server Response time: Mostly has to do with the quality of the server but might also be related with the Theme or the Development techniques.
- Minify CSS/JS code: Remove whitespaces from the code.
- Image Compression: Reduce the images size in kb. This might be a game changer if done properly.
- Reduce unused CSS/JS: Remove all code that is not used.
Somebody can understand that the above issues become rather complex and technical and is not easy to be treated by non-technical people.
I have optimized hundreds of website, it’s always a different challenge but in the end the final outcome is positive and the website is rewarded by Search Engines.
You can Contact me for a FREE Quote
Why choose me?
I have extensive knowledge of the Market techniques. I will be using all Popular tools to Optimize your website, like:
Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Rank Tracker together with Google’s tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Tag Manager.
I always work up to the point the client is happy with the result.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT SOLOMON DESIGNS
COMPLETE THE CONTACT FORM AND GET A FREE QUOTE
If you have any questions regarding our WordPress Development Services or would like to have a chat about your project, our team is always happy to help.
Read our latest posts about WordPress.